One exciting game!

GeorgysmomFebruary 3, 2013

What looked to be a blowout and a boring game certainly got exciting in the second half!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
azzalea

Sure did!!! Scary exciting!

Can't believe that the MVP is one of our local boys, and that I know the family. Yeah, Joe!

Bookmark   February 3, 2013 at 10:57PM
YogaLady1948

Yes~~~I have no real interest in football, but DH loves it. I alway cheer for the team that gets the first touchdown~~~so I am a winner tonight;)

Bookmark   February 3, 2013 at 10:59PM
minnie_tx

great game glad the Ravens won..didn't care for Beyonces act boring I thought

Bookmark   February 3, 2013 at 11:05PM
YogaLady1948

Minnie it was boring~~~I would rather see a band play. So much $$$ wasted~~~

Bookmark   February 3, 2013 at 11:07PM
matti5

Exciting game for sure!

I thought the half time show was incredibly boring.

Bookmark   February 3, 2013 at 11:41PM
Georgysmom

I found it not only boring but stupid!

Bookmark   February 4, 2013 at 12:00AM
golfergrrl

*sob*....almost made the comeback...oh well...
congrats to the Ravens....
didn't care for half-time show...muted it

Bookmark   February 4, 2013 at 12:06AM
eileen101

Half time show was terrible! I remember...way back..when half time shows were fun to watch. Does anyone remember the halftime show with Puff the Magic Dragon?
Eileen

Bookmark   February 4, 2013 at 1:15AM
redcurls

I have never before tonight heard the Star Spangled Banner sung like a funeral dirge. It took TWO and A HALF MINUTES. Normally sung in under two. I always thought it should be sung in a rousing manner.

Bookmark   February 4, 2013 at 1:27AM
sleeperblues

At least Alicia Keys has a beautiful voice and hit all the notes. The ending was a little much, though. Hate Beyonce, hated the half-time show. It was so obvious when she was lip-synching. I just don't get the hoopla over her. I do like singles ladies, her only good song.

I switched over to watch Downton, I think the score was 28-3. When I switched back it was 28-23! I think the lights out really hurt the Raven's momentum and I'm glad it didn't effect the outcome.

Really hate all the attention Ray Lewis it getting, though. Just fade away, please. And quit bringing God into everything, it really irks me. Such a hypocrite.

Bookmark   February 4, 2013 at 8:26AM
jasdip

So Princess the camel's prediction was right! LOL

Bookmark   February 4, 2013 at 9:48AM
LuAnn_in_PA

" Hate Beyonce, hated the half-time show. It was so obvious when she was lip-synching. "

LOL!
There was NO lip-syncing at all.

LOVED the show; the girl sang well, danced well and looks fantastic.

Bookmark   February 4, 2013 at 10:56AM
sleeperblues

You don't think that first song was lip-synching? I sure did. LOL to you.

Bookmark   February 4, 2013 at 12:19PM
LuAnn_in_PA

Beyonce took so much flak over the inauguration, that it was decided that there would be no lip-syncing for the Super Bowl.
It was all over the news.

Guess no matter what she does, people will complain....
Haters will hate.

Bookmark   February 4, 2013 at 1:01PM
ravencajun Zone 8b TX

I don't hate her at all, but we have seen her over and over so many times it would have been really nice to have a fun entertaining show and since it was in New Orleans I think they missed a great chance to make it fun, having live zydeco music, Nevil Brothers, Dr. John, the Jazz Band all good Louisiana talent( there is a lot of great talent there) that could have really entertained and been something different we have not all seen before.

I knew she would not be lip syncing since her last big lip syncing episode was all over the news.
If Beyonce was not well known for lip syncing people would not be accusing, I don't know what she expects when she has done it in some of the biggest performances a star could hope to perform at. I take lip syncing as a slap in the face you are not seeing a performance you are listening to a recording, like it was not worth their time to actually perform for you.
I think she has talent and I like her music but you have to pay the piper...

Now the game that was entertaining! Woo hoo RAVENS!

Bookmark   February 4, 2013 at 1:44PM
dedtired

I am such a ditz that I thought the 49ers were from Boston. Duh. I really don't follow football much but like everyone else in America, I watched the Super Bowl. I thought the half time show was not so great, not as good as other years. I don't feel one way or the other about Beyonce. I like Alicia Keyes a lot and I thought she did a good job, at least she didn't yodel the song like so many singers have done.

I like the Bud ad with the horse that remembers his trainer and I liked the Audi ad with the kid who got a black eye. The ad where the geeky guy gave the super model a slurpy kiss made me ill. I don't even know what they were advertising.

I switched over to Downton Abbey during the blackout. The score sure was a surprise when I switched back.

I was kind of rooting for the Ravens because Bernard Pierce is a local kid and the grandson of one of our former commissioners. On the other hand I detest Ray Lewis because of involvement in a murder case. He got off very light because he is a hot shot ball player and the laws seem not to apply to him.

Anyway, the Eagles sucked this year. We have new coach, so let's see if that makes a difference.

Bookmark   February 4, 2013 at 1:57PM
Georgysmom

I really would like to see a half-time with some great school bands. They could donate some money to the music program at the schools and the rest to charity. Beyonce doesn't need any more money and the half-time show was really boring. How many times can she bend over and show her butt? Not my idea of great entertainment. The choreography was just plain stupid! JMO

Bookmark   February 4, 2013 at 1:59PM
sleeperblues

Take a chill pill, Luann

Bookmark   February 4, 2013 at 8:28PM
LuAnn_in_PA

After you....

Bookmark   February 5, 2013 at 1:27PM
joann23456

Ravencajun, you are SO right - a Zydeco/Cajun show would have been fantastic! I don't care one way or another about Beyonce, but I would have loved a show like that.

Bookmark   February 5, 2013 at 3:47PM
More Discussions
Mattress recomendations
i was wondering if anyone has a foam mattress they...
Rose Pekelnicky
Hung Jury
Jodi Arias will not get the death penalty.
Amazing Aunt Audrey
5 word game
Start with a word and from that word create 5 new words...
ravencajun Zone 8b TX
Mobil Homes.........
Mobile homes What are your thoughts on them? I've seen...
clubm
Thank you Houzz
Received my tape measure today and have already used...
Georgysmom
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™