Trim, Cabinet and Ceiling Color to match

saskyJanuary 24, 2013

Does anyone! have some suggestions for a paint color that will match BM gray wisp. I have a gallon and want to apply to walls in a small narrow room. Laundry room. I just need paint color suggestions to consider for cabinets, ceiling and baseboard trim and door. Perhaps you have used this color and would have suggestions that you used. Thank you.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
PRO
Lori A. Sawaya

BenM's The Right White. Different gloss levels. Cabinets satin, ceiling flat, trim and door semi-gloss. But I like shiny glossy trim - you could do pearl on cabinets and satin on trim if you wanted.

Just be sure the check the physical gloss samples they have in the store so you can decide which one you like best.

This post was edited by funcolors on Fri, Jan 25, 13 at 0:43

Bookmark   January 25, 2013 at 12:32AM
PRO
Lori A. Sawaya

That should be BenM's Super White. Restoration Hardware calls it The Right White - same color, different names and I often confuse the two.

Bookmark   January 25, 2013 at 12:44AM
sasky

Thanks as I was giving up. I just wish I would not had purchased that gallon paint. Well its over and history.

Bookmark   January 25, 2013 at 2:12PM
PRO
Lori A. Sawaya

Gray wisp is one of my all-time favorite paint colors. If you have a gallon of gray wisp, it'd be perfectly lovely in a laundry room.

Bookmark   January 25, 2013 at 2:16PM
sasky

Actually with help from this forum and a friend I will use the gray wisp in a bath. I have a white surround tub and white cabinets and white sink with dark mahogony vanity. So thanks as I think it will work well for the bath. Ive decided to do a different color in laundry it is BM Alexandria beige. so now I need a suggesting paint color for this new paint. Any suggestions, and thanks to all who replied and help it is very appreciated.

Bookmark   January 26, 2013 at 1:25PM
sasky

Change of heart may put the gray wisp in bedroom and have the white trim. However I have honey oak hardwoods. What are your opinions with that combo. Help.

Bookmark   January 30, 2013 at 4:18PM
More Discussions
Any opinions on behr premium plus ultra paint?
I am considering using behr premium plus ultra paint...
texasjg
why does the cut in on walls look darker than the rolled walls?
Im a designer and the painter I use tells me this happens...
Michael Taylor Interiors
paint matching from sw to valspar
has anyone had a can of paint matched in another paint...
adoiron
Is the burgundy / red accent wall dated?
Hi all! Would love your opinions on this ! My husband...
eesmerelda
Paint not cured-it's been over a month!
I recently painted an unfinished wooden bench. I did...
Phobie Privett
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™