Finally using FPE Brushing-Putty!
Yeah...THRILLING New Years Eve/Day project I know!!!
Our entry sidelight windows have taken a minor beating from our Samoyed lightly scratching the wood trim when people/dogs walked by!! She's over that now for the most part....!
DW has been "hinting" for a while now to get this done...;-)
This is some COOOOLLL stuff!
* It's kind of a ULTRA high-build "surface-smoother", not really a "primer" per-se.
* It's like brushing-out liquid toothpaste! Kinda weird until you're used to it!
* Interesting smell too...Uffda!
* If you laid a paintbrush on this actual putty, it would just sit on top of this stuff. Brushes-out decent though!
* I'll be lightly sanding this smooth today.
* It'll then have to be primed, once I get the "BP" sanded smooth to my tastes.
* 2 coats of this are needed where scratching was deeper!
This is some DANG cool material for "highly visible" trim areas, or projects where a NICE surface is critical.
The "culprit", complete with her Christmas-Bandana!
She's now 2.25 y/o!
I won't be using the Hollandlac-Satin OIL paint (lower-left). I'll use the ECO-Brilliant Waterborne-Alkyd for the final paint coats.