Ravencajun

nizzaFebruary 20, 2013

I finally found them! The Thomas' Corn Bagels. They were soooo good. I've been looking for them and the other day out of their huge display of various items I found only one Corn bagel. It really was good. Now, for the people that say this is not a bagel. I agree, but, disagree. They got the "chew" of a NY bagel ( I should know I live in Jersey and look out at the NY skyline) and they have the great taste of cornbread. A great match!

Thanks for suggesting it and I look forward to finding more.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
YogaLady1948

OH~~~they are bagels? I thought they were the muffin thingies~~~I looked last week at my grocery store~~dang I was in a different one today and forgot to look. I need to hunt these out!

Bookmark   February 20, 2013 at 11:14PM
nizza

YogaLady, yes these are bagels. The corn muffins are also very tasty and good. The Toast-R-Cakes are horrible IMHO they are very greasy.

Yes, look for the bagels they are something different and yummy.

Bookmark   February 21, 2013 at 1:34AM
ravencajun Zone 8b TX

oh yeah! I am happy you found them and liked them.

Yes the bag definitely says bagels. I didn't try the toast- r- cakes they didn't look great.

Bookmark   February 21, 2013 at 1:43AM
lindalou

i get the corn muffins from thomas's. they are like a treat. i get a pack a week for jim and i and they are soooo good with butter in all their little nooks and crannies!!! :) i used to eat them years ago and i thought they were discontinued. so glad they brought them back!!

Bookmark   February 21, 2013 at 5:34AM
nizza

Lindalou, they are like a treat. Thomas's products have been on 1/2 price sale on and off for the last couple of months. Everytime they are on sale I buy a bunch and freeze them. I too love them with butter in all their little toasty nooks and crannies!!

Bookmark   February 21, 2013 at 2:29PM
lindalou

i get the corn muffins from thomas's. they are like a treat. i get a pack a week for jim and i and they are soooo good with butter in all their little nooks and crannies!!! :) i used to eat them years ago and i thought they were discontinued. so glad they brought them back!!

Bookmark   February 23, 2013 at 9:05AM
patti43

I googled to find the store closest to me that carried them and there were none within 50 miles :-( But I look anyway!

Bookmark   February 23, 2013 at 6:48PM
More Discussions
Book of the Week
The Martian : a novel / Andy Weir. This is one of the...
stacey_mb
How do I make an avatar?
kathyg_in_mi
Beet Greens
What's your favorite way to prepare beet greens? I've...
Suzieque
Question about School Closures
I live across the river from Detroit, Michigan. Any...
cherryfizz
What is your favorite kcups for Keurig
Bought a Keurig the beginning of this month. LOVE LOVE...
nodakgal
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™