Bellmont 1900 series sample door is here!

williamsemFebruary 22, 2013

There has been some interest in seeing Bellmont samples, so I thought a seperate thread would be useful for those searching. I will post some pics of my materials and questions in another thread.

So this door is Bellmont 1900 series (frameless cabinets) sample style Savanah in maple with Java stain. It looks a little darker in person, a nice rich brown color. Just what I was hoping for!

This is a good picture of what the color looks like in person. These were all taken with the iPad so I could get them posted.

And a close up of the detail

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
deedles

Those look great! Are you happy with it and is that your final choice? They even look good with the linoleum, lol

Bookmark   February 22, 2013 at 2:11PM
williamsem

Well, it took longer than expected to get the door, so the order went in a while ago and that makes it my final choice, lol! Actually, the cabinets might be here in about 2 weeks (!!!!!) so we can inspect and reorder anything damaged/incorrect and still hit our 5/13 install date. Demo is 4/29.

I'm happy with it. I feel so much better now that I've seen the color on maple in a bigger piece than the sample chip. It's not blotchy, which was a concern, so I'm very relieved!

It also feels solid and stable. The inside corners of the rails and stiles meet very tight and neatly. It feels very smooth. The sides are all flush where the joints are. Aything else I should check?

Bookmark   February 22, 2013 at 2:47PM
sumnerstuff

It is lovely!

Bookmark   February 22, 2013 at 4:36PM
steph2000

They look beautiful! I'm thankful you posted. I'm continuing to try to hunt down Bellmont in town and try to get an estimate - as well as a white sample door.

You must be getting excited!

Bookmark   February 22, 2013 at 7:07PM
localeater

It's beautiful. You must be so excited. I can't wait to see them installed!

Bookmark   February 22, 2013 at 7:16PM
williamsem

Steph2000, have you tried the dealer locator on the Bellmont website? If there are not any dealers near you, see if they can point you somewhere via email.

I'll post more pics once the cabinets arrive, but then we'll have to wait a while before I have installed pics.

Bookmark   February 22, 2013 at 7:33PM
steph2000

There are 2 dealers in Anchorage, williamsem. I went in to talk to one last week. They had the 1600 displayed, but not much for the 1900. She's not wanting to even talk to me, though, unless I hire her and kicked my partner and I out of the shop at closing time. The other is a construction company and I don't think they have a showroom - I have a voice mail into them trying to figure that out, along with if it is possible to get a sample door and how to make that happen.

Your stain is great, though, and we are considering that for the bottoms. I haven't ruled out a 2-tone kitchen yet.

Bookmark   February 22, 2013 at 8:09PM
More Discussions
Close matches to Conestoga popular White paint colors
We often get asked whose paints Conestoga uses on their...
Cabinet Joint
10 cm gap between cabinets and steel - help!
Hi all, Our kitchen designers have messed up their...
waytonc
Is this what a mitered granite edge should look like?
We paid our granite fabricators for a mitered granite...
snookers1999
Quartz Countertop Color
We are going with quartz countertop for our kitchen...
kathy6421
General Contractor bid excessive?
I'm doing a forced remodel due to a flood and handling...
beachem
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™