Ideas for consumable gifts to ask for - Xmas
ideefixe said in another post that she's told her kids to get her only consumable gifts the rest of her life - GREAT IDEA!!! Every year about Thanksgiving my MIL & SILs start asking "what do you want for Xmas?" So what are some consumable gifts ideas to give them?
I thought of the following but they seem a little lame:
- Oil of Olay soap
- Neutrogena Rainbath shower gel
- Knee-hi stockings in black & in beige (I can never wear a pair more than once!)
- My favorite coffee, Brew Masters Donut Shop Blend, which no store in Ohio carries any more so I would have to mail order direct from the roaster.
- Kitchen dishcloths (I'd love to throw ALL of mine out and get all new!)
- Potholders (ditto -throw out the old nasty ones)
I'm trying to think of things I either won't buy myself because they're too expensive (like the Oil of Olay soap, Rain Bath & coffee) or am going to buy anyway but can always use like the knee-his. Can you all help us make a wish list? THANKS in advance!
Oh and no giftcards for me - I never remember I have them in my purse - have been carrying around a JC Penny gift card for almost 2 years, have been to Penny's a dozen times and never remember it!