RE: cleaning tips

arizonaroseSeptember 26, 2008

Has anyone noticed the lack of activity on the cleaning tip forums? I tried to post there a few days ago, and my post never showed up. The last post I see there is from 9/22. Just curious if it's me or what.

Actually, the question I tried to post there was concerning how you fold your bath towels to take up less room...I sort of semi-roll mine. That's probably more of an organizing question then a cleaning question.

so...firstly is the cleaning tips forum on the blink, and how do you fold or roll your towels?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
graywings123

I've noticed that as well. I responded to the post at the top, titled "Spray Cleaning Oils." My response appears, but the counter for that thread isn't showing it.

Something is wrong over there. I believe it started with the thread "Cleaning Up In the Heat" which apparently is a reference to something in the Hot Topics forum on GardenWeb. All of the threads disappeared for a while and then came back.

Bookmark   September 26, 2008 at 3:14PM
marie26

Everything was wiped out on the cleaning forum during the weekend. Then it came back but a question I posted didn't appear when it returned.

Bookmark   September 26, 2008 at 11:34PM
casey_wa

Same here...

Casey

"http://www.driverdb.com/Sean McDonagh"

Bookmark   September 27, 2008 at 11:07AM
donnawb

I fold my bath towels in half and then half again. Hand towel I fold in thirds and then half so I can just place them on the counter. I don't keep that many towels because I don't like when the linen closet gets overstuffed. I keep two sets of towels per person plus have about 12 beach towels. I do laundry all the time so it hasn't been a problem.

Bookmark   September 27, 2008 at 8:47PM
arizonarose

Yes, there is a glitch over there in the cleaning tips forum. New posts are not being posted.

graywings I saw your *test* post, so replies are making it through. Just no new threads.

dd50, I fold mine in half, then half again like you, but then I roll them so they are more narrow and I can get two rows one in front & one behind. But...they are thicker so I can't stack them as high. If I just do the 1/2 and 1/2 fold they are too wide and don't fit well on the narrow shelves, oh the dilemma...lol

Bookmark   September 27, 2008 at 11:30PM
More Discussions
Organizing/de cluttering success (please share yours too!)
I cleaned out and organized the tool box! We live in...
sloedjinn
How do you let go of stuff that's worth money?
On the "share your success" thread, taft...
talley_sue_nyc
Cleaning Service--what do you have them do?
I enjoy reading this forum and now understand the difference...
bstnjohn
Are Lazy Susans useless or is it just me?
I'm in the process of revamping underutilized areas...
Mmmbeeer
Organizing vs. Cleaning?
Have discovered in the last few weeks that I get a...
des_arc_ya_ya
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™