Organizing From The Inside Out

littlehelperSeptember 19, 2009

With 5 children, a husband and a busy life all around, my biggest help has been a book by Julie Morganstern called "Organizing from the inside out." There is alot of information about what I was doing and how I was doing it and how I needed to put it into prespective, rethink, and learn. If any of you are like me and at first don't have time to think much less read, there is also a web site www.audible.com where you can purchase it to download onto your computer or mp3 player and listen to it as you do... whatever. She covers the many differnt reasons we all do what we do and how to fix it right. I hope this helps...

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
brutuses

I read her book when it came out years ago. Very interesting perspective on why people don't get rid of their clutter. I learned a lot about myself as it relates to putting stuff away and then not being able to find it. I learned that I need to keep certain things in "view" and that's what I do now. Things I use often are on top of my deks in some plastic drawers and when I need the stuff it's right at my finger tips.

Bookmark   September 19, 2009 at 10:45PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ronbre

i have read her book and have some notes on it..i'll have to re read them some day..it was a good study

Bookmark   September 22, 2009 at 7:48PM
More Discussions
More organizing for my Mom
My Mom's apartment has cheap, inefficient kitchen cabinets....
annkh_nd
"You Need a 'Waiting' Folder"--AskAManager has great advice
This is not just work--this would be great on a personal...
talley_sue_nyc
under sink organization (kitchen)
Had to share this photo. It is perfect use of the dead...
mvastian
Where to donate a 15yo nebulizer
Years ago, when my now-17-y-o was a little one, he...
talley_sue_nyc
Can I get rid of my wedding gown?
Hi everyone. We went to spend the weekend with my parents...
tripletmom83
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™