1 5/8 Metal or Wood Closet Flange

jburr827September 9, 2010

Hey Everyone,

Wierd question. Is anyone aware of a metal or wooden closet flange that will hold an 1 9/16 in. rod? They are common for 1 5/16 in rods, but I can't find ones for a bigger closet rod.

This is an example of what I am looking for: http://www.google.com/products?q=closet+rod+flange&hl=en&aq=f



Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Check plumbing fittings for pipe supports that size.

    Bookmark   September 13, 2010 at 8:15AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

also check Richelieu Hardware web site. they have lots of items that might work for you.

Here is a link that might be useful: richelieu

    Bookmark   September 22, 2010 at 12:46PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Why I look in the box before tossing
One of the boxes I recently sorted through was marked...
Cleaning Service--what do you have them do?
I enjoy reading this forum and now understand the difference...
Get rid of cookbooks, and cook more?
About a year ago, I got rid of most of my cookbooks...
Loved This Book!
I just (quickly!) read "The Life-Changing Magic...
Useful article on closets from TOH
I'm impressed with this article from This Old House,...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™