Getting Rid of Stufff
Here's how I creatively got rid of things from my house:
1. Craigslist for an extra desk and a mini-fridge. I listed them as "curb alerts" and moved them outside. Gone within hours. (And the fridge needed a good cleaning).
2. Books donated to library (hard bound only).
3. Had a garage sale for baby stuff, also gave some infant things to "Birthright" a national charity that helps unwed mothers.
4. Magazines. I rip off address labels and plop them either at hospital/doctor waiting rooms or at the laundromat.
5. Beanie babies toys my daughters were not intetersted in- wrapped and given away at Day Care Center as Christmas gifts for the kiddies.