Pipdog: Before and After Pictures?

sorrisoFebruary 19, 2012

My daughter called this morning and asked me to forward her some links to houses that were updated/renovated as she and her husband are beginning to think along those lines. Actually, it's more accurate to say that she's finally getting HIM to think along those lines. I know you've posted some before and after photos, is there anywhere on line where they are all together?

Thank you!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Pipdog

Hi sorriso,
here's a couple before/after comparisons for you. I don't have true "before" photos because we did a lot of work prior to moving in (refinished the hardwoods, moved doorways, painted everything) and we hadn't moved in yet and didn't think to take photos before we started all that work. Some of the after photos show rooms that are still work in progress - we need curtains and artwork in our newly re-painted dining room, something on the wall in the bedroom over the white club chair and so on -- so these are more "progress" photos than "after" photos.

Bookmark   February 19, 2012 at 5:20PM
nlmorejon

I don't have before and after pictures, but make sure she looks at houzz.com for some great design ideas.

Bookmark   February 19, 2012 at 6:37PM
dakota01

WOW - Pip your rooms look fabulous !!! When can you come and make-over my family room ! It needs some major drama!

Bookmark   February 20, 2012 at 12:35PM
sorriso

Thank you very much for taking the time to post all those photos. I'm forwarding to my daughter.

Yes, nlmorejon she does have a link to houzz; thank you for the thought.

Bookmark   February 25, 2012 at 9:27AM
Pipdog

Happy to help sorriso. Good luck to your daughter in her decorating adventures. And thank you jeannie! :) I'm still working on finishing up some of the rooms, but they are coming along.

Bookmark   February 25, 2012 at 11:42AM
More Discussions
Broyhill lamps -- help!
A couple weeks ago I saw some lamps made by Broyhill...
tammy518
Help with window treatments
Hi, we put in new living room windows, and now I need...
marbelle21
Annie Sloan Chalk Paint - I hate it!!
I'm painting a few pieces of furniture for my daughters...
aggierose
what could make these sheers more modern?
The bamboo roman shade in one of these windows fell...
melle_sacto
Grey-blue paint
So our master bath is sea glass green (well kinda,...
angiern2004
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™