panasonic microwave

clairdo2February 9, 2013

I have this microwave which is supposed to be the best but i have a hard time figuring how to use it.Does anyone know iff you can set it to keep food warm. My old one had a keep warm button but this one hasnt.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
JoAnn_Fla

I've never heard of a keep warm on a MW. It must be a very new feature.

Bookmark   February 9, 2013 at 6:12PM
marygailv

I looked at Google and it sounds like they do. The current models listed mention keeping food warm. Didn't an instruction book come with it? I found this:
Operating Manuals for most Panasonic products are now available On-Line in Adobe�s PDF format. If you have the Acrobat Reader, you can view the document directly. You can also choose to download the file to your PC for future reference or printing. Most of our On-Line Manuals contain a Table of Contents for easy navigation which is visible when Bookmarks are activated in Acrobat Reader. Consult your version of Acrobat Reader for help with Bookmarks. We've included an animated clip to assist with Reader version 5.0.

First, search for your Operating Manual either by Model Number or by Product Category. If searching by Model Number, start by entering the entire model number of your product as indicated on the bottom or back of the unit (ignore any dashes). If that search does not produce the desired results, try eliminating characters from the end of the model number until a list of possible matches appears. Model numbers with suffixes indicate color or year of manufacture and usually share operator manuals with similarly numbered models. You can even enter a prefix such as KXT, which will provide a list of ALL possible models starting with that prefix. Should you still have problems locating your manual, please try the Product Category search option or call our National Parts Center at 800-833-9626.

Bookmark   February 9, 2013 at 6:13PM
dee_can1

I'm on my second Panasonic Convection Microwave, and both had/have the 'keep warm' option. Maybe you are talking about the convection microwave, and not just a plain microwave?

In the manual (I actually haven't used the Keep Warm button), it says, Press Keep Warm button -> Time/Weight (set time) -> Start. Not sure if this would apply to yours. Which Panasonic do you have?

This post was edited by dee_can on Sun, Feb 10, 13 at 10:18

Bookmark   February 10, 2013 at 9:53AM
nicole__

I "had" a plain Panasonic microwave and NO keep warm function existed.....

Bookmark   February 10, 2013 at 12:26PM
clairdo2

I checked with the model no which is NN-ST651B and there is no keep warm button. I really miss that...

Bookmark   February 10, 2013 at 6:10PM
More Discussions
Bears 1, Birds 0
I started weaning the birds off their seed in anticipation...
Alisande
New trend-fighting the bullies
So have you seen this going on? It just warms the cockles...
rob333
Jublia
Does anyone use Jublia for toenail fungus? I hear...
jenson13
Drapes, 84 or 98?
Do you prefer your drapes hung near the ceiling (98)...
lucillle
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™