Easy Closets

trishalMay 3, 2010

We had a great experience with Easy Closets and would recommend this closet organization to anyone. We took forever to find the right laminate and were so happy with the customer service from Easy Closets. We asked that they call us and they did and over our lunch hour we had ordered our closet units. When they arrived they were a really classy looking laminate. We had a bit of a learning curve with the first unit installation but the other 2 were easy to put into place....Love my new closet.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
susanelewis

Wbether this is Spam or not, I find that Easyclosets.com are WAY too expensive when you have to do it yourself. I like their online tool to design a closet, but I found that local closet organizing companies will do it for less money including labor. I had two closet systems recently installed and I saved over $400 by letting a local company install it for me. Watching them convinced me that I needed to let the experts do it!

Bookmark   May 11, 2010 at 11:21PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jannie

Anything like Easy Closets or California Closets is just tooo expensive. I'd check stores like Home Depot and Lowes for DIY closet kits. It's gotta be cheaper.One thing I'd do is measure my closet first, to make sure it's compatible. My SIL spent a large part of her recent inheiritance on closet systems. She's happy with the results. To each his/her own.

Bookmark   May 13, 2010 at 11:18AM
More Discussions
Cleaning Service--what do you have them do?
I enjoy reading this forum and now understand the difference...
bstnjohn
Meet and Greet - Please Introduce yourself!
I don't think I've ever seen that happen on this particular...
claire_de_luna
How do you let go of stuff that's worth money?
On the "share your success" thread, taft...
talley_sue_nyc
Organizing/de cluttering success (please share yours too!)
I cleaned out and organized the tool box! We live in...
sloedjinn
Useful article on closets from TOH
I'm impressed with this article from This Old House,...
violetwest
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™