Colonial pendant drops

mbarstowJune 12, 2009

We are in New England with an old garrison colonial home. I have searched unsuccessfully for quite some time for those wood carved pendant drops that I see on old colonials that hang at the exterior corners under the garrison overhang. Anyone know where I can buy these? I've tried numerous lumber yards and searched the internet with no luck.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Have you tried a search for corbel or finial? I think of "drops" as more of a crystal/lighting type application. You might have luck with a salvage company like the link below there is probably something similar in your area.

Here is a link that might be useful: new england demolition and salvage

    Bookmark   June 15, 2009 at 8:30AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Hot water radiators
We own a 1900 home which has forced hot water heating...
interesting plaster job - what to do to fix it?
I'm doing some work in my dining room that includes...
Sanity check: Huge window & shutter repair/replace bill?
Hey folks! I am the proud new-ish owner of 1740s brick...
Should we try to reuse old windows?
I am not sure how old the windows in our second floor...
prairiemoon2 z6 MA
Yikes. I just bought an 1898 Victorian house
Hi, I have always loved old homes and had the opportunity...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™