Wedge-shaped bins

quiltgloMay 11, 2006

There were in a catalog, so I haven't researched if someone else has them at a cheaper price. My corner lazy susans are very large, but I remember when I had ones in upper cabinet and they were not all that deep. I think a set or two of these would have been very useful.

Gloria

Here is a link that might be useful: bins at the paraon catalog

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
claire_de_luna

I agree with you quiltglo. Although I don't currently own a corner lazy susan, if I did, I would consider these. What I do have is a collection of several sets of old glass pie shaped refridgerator jars on their own lazy susan, which fit in my fridge or on my dining room table. They make a lot of sense for saving space, and the LS is great for seeing what you have. I usually transfer jam/jelly, pickle relish, peanut butter or things like coleslaw, salad, etc. into these jars. Condiments take the most amount of room in my valuable cold storage real estate.

If you get these, please come back and tell us how you liked them. If have a feeling you will!

Bookmark   May 17, 2006 at 9:39AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
artmom

I would buy those if I had a corner cupboard. The look like they would be worth the cost.

Bookmark   May 18, 2006 at 5:39AM
More Discussions
Large closet advice
I'm turning a spare bedroom into a dressing room and...
helsharmar
Organizing/de cluttering success (please share yours too!)
I cleaned out and organized the tool box! We live in...
sloedjinn
Can I get rid of my wedding gown?
Hi everyone. We went to spend the weekend with my parents...
tripletmom83
under sink organization (kitchen)
Had to share this photo. It is perfect use of the dead...
mvastian
Get rid of cookbooks, and cook more?
About a year ago, I got rid of most of my cookbooks...
quasifish
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™