Games on Facebook

dedtiredFebruary 11, 2013

Do you play games on Facebook? Which ones do you like and do you pay to play? I play Words with Friends and Solitaire Blitz. Words is always free but you can only get to a certain level on Solitaire Blitz and then you have to pay. I'd never pay to play a game.

So what do you play? I need some new ones.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
enjoyingspring

I play bejewelled and Scrabble, addicted to them

Bookmark   February 11, 2013 at 5:27PM
dedtired

How is Scrabble different from Words?

Bookmark   February 11, 2013 at 6:04PM
kittywhiskers

I play the Mindjolt games on Facebook. You don't have to pay to play and you can challenge your friends if you want or just play to best your own score.
Kittywhiskers

Bookmark   February 11, 2013 at 6:52PM
dedtired

Kitty, which games do you play? There are a lot of them.

Bookmark   February 11, 2013 at 7:29PM
alisande

I play Words With Friends and Scrabble.

Dedtired, the two games are very similar, but the placement of the DW, TL, etc., is different on the two boards. The design of the screen isn't the same either. There are lots of little differences, too. Although with WWF you can hit Play and then decide if you really want to play the word, you can't do that with Scrabble. But you can look the word up in an on-screen dictionary first. (I miss being able to challenge a word.) And when you put your letters down (before clicking Play) it will tell you how many points your move is worth.

The one difference I don't like is that I have to refresh Scrabble all the time. But I do enjoy both games.

Bookmark   February 11, 2013 at 9:28PM
dedtired

Thanks, Alisande. I wish WWF would tell you the point value of the word in advance of hitting play. I get frustrated trying out to figure the best move -- although as we all know the highest alue word is not always the best move!

I tried Bejeweled Blitz this morning and I don't get what you are supposed to do.

Are there other word games that are fun and free?

Bookmark   February 12, 2013 at 12:09PM
kittywhiskers

dedtired, I play Treasure Hunt: The Barn this is just one of the hidden object games they are all fun and each has 10 levels, I also play Mahjong Connect Jungle,Crazy Quilt Solitaire and Pyramid Solitaire Egypt.
Kittywhiskers

Bookmark   February 12, 2013 at 12:27PM
More Discussions
Amazing Aunt Audrey
Can't remember book title- anyone know?
It's fiction, and the story starts out with a call...
foggyj2
Clean Sheets
One of my favorite things! It might be all I get done...
Amazing Aunt Audrey
Refresh your towels
Have you tried this? (Found on face Book) How to Refresh...
JoAnn_Fla
Dinner at 8 (#5)
Your guest tonight is Neil Armstrong. What out-of-this-world...
Amazing Aunt Audrey
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™