Progress for the day - 4/4/06
Here's my organizing progress for last night & today - feel free to post your own as well! :-)
1. I got a load of laundry done last night (towels - clean towels for this morning!).
2. I made the bed, both yesterday and today.
3. I cleaned the kitchen completely before bed last night - including scrubbing the stove and washing any pots/pans that wouldn't fit in the dishwasher. So while my sink isn't exactly "shiny", it is clean and empty, which is an improvement.
4. This morning I unloaded the dishwasher as part of my morning routine - so at lunch, we came home to a clean kitchen, and dirty dishes went straight into the dishwasher. I won't have to clean before I cook tonight!
5. I've updated my calendar and rearranged my schedule to accomodate calls I have to make tonight and my DH working late.
6. I've planned dinner for this evening.
Just a bunch of little things that make me much happier to walk into the house and work in my kitchen. :-)
So what have you done to "get organized" today?