Progress for the day - 4/5/06
Progress reports for the day - post 'em here! :-)
1. After feeling like it should be Weds yesterday, I've finally made peace with it being Weds *today*. LOL
2. I had all my calls and such on my "task list" last night, so getting everything done was quick and easy! I made all my follow-up calls, and utilized my palm software rather than paper in most instances. I'm trying to organize with less paper, so I don't lose things so often and have to hunt frantically for them before placing orders.
3. I did clean the kitchen yesterday as I went, so it was clean before dinner, giving me time to *make* those calls, etc, rather than having to clean before I cooked. And I cleaned up before bed too, and remembered to turn the dishwasher on (something I forget...which puts me behind the next day).
4. I made my bed this morning, and emptied the clean dishwasher, so I'm off to a good start today too.
5. I followed my morning routine "list" today - which means I got everything done before work, and was a little faster at it then yesterday. I also came up with a plan for getting dressed more quickly in the morning, though I'll have to wait until this weekend to implement it. Picking out jewelry to match my outfit always takes forever, so I'm going to start putting "accessory packs" with my shirts on the weekend, of jewelry that matches those shirts. Then I just have to grab a shirt and pants in the morning, and the matching jewelry will be right there, saving me time and indecisiveness (without forcing me to choose my clothes the night before - that just doesn't really "work" with my personality for some reason).
6. I used the alarm function on my palm to remind me of little things I knew I'd forget - like stopping at the bank on the way home from work (I tend to get on autopilot heading home), and starting the dishwasher. Worked great, and reminded me to look at my schedule several times too.
I have a ton of things to do tonight involving my side business and the open house this weekend, so I hope I'll be able to fit in the zone cleaning today! If not, guess I'll catch it Friday night, when I'm doing my "deep clean for company" bit...for now, back to my "real job" - the one that actually pays the bills. :-)