terryinmdMarch 10, 2008

I'm looking for an over the door lid rack for my pot and pan lids. I don't want to screw a lidrack to the door because I think the wood insert is too thin and will be damaged. I saw a lid rack and a towel holder which both had hooks to sit on top of a cabinet door, but I don't remember where now. Has anyone seen something like this?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

You might have better luck asking in the Kitchens forum. It's more heavily traveled than this one, especially for items like that.

Here is a link that might be useful: Kitchen Forum

    Bookmark   March 14, 2008 at 3:11PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Organizing/de cluttering success (please share yours too!)
I cleaned out and organized the tool box! We live in...
But I was all set to declutter the soup tureen!
I was given a soup tureen at my bridal shower. It's...
Where do you store reusable bags?
Reusable grocery bags, plastic bags, large paper bags,...
storage cabinets
We recently moved into a townhouse. I have a small...
under sink organization (kitchen)
Had to share this photo. It is perfect use of the dead...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™