Help I can't remember the name!

seydouxApril 20, 2013

I know I have used a compound to fill in paint that has chipped off rather than sanding the whole piece. This is not painters putty but has the consistency of spackling and is used on wood work paint. My family threw out the empty container and now the paint store is trying to tell me there is only painters putty. I know it exists help ASAP

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo


    Bookmark   April 20, 2013 at 4:52PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

M&H Ready Patch is I believe what you are looking for.

    Bookmark   April 20, 2013 at 6:05PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Foundation problem?
Hi all, this is a 1950s cape and every winter when...
Civil War Markers
We know that the house we purchased was built before...
Weird things found in old houses
So I went on a basement rampage this weekend, donning...
How to get rid of the spiders?!
I love my old house, but so do spiders. My finished...
Just closed on an older home and homeowners policy was cancelled
Six days ago, we closed on the house of our dreams,...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™