Kitchen Canisters...

roadtripFebruary 5, 2006

I have a set of older McCoy kitchen canisters and the rubber gasket on the lids have dried out and won't create a seal now. Anyone know where to find replacement gaskets?



Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Any hardware store should carry them.Aces in my area stocks them for canning,pressure cookers and all kinds of things.

    Bookmark   February 7, 2006 at 12:57PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I would think an hardware of home improvement store should have them.
Sue 102

    Bookmark   February 8, 2006 at 6:15PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
What to do with hundreds of CDs
I have nice storage boxes filled with hundreds of CDs...
Organizing/de cluttering success (please share yours too!)
I cleaned out and organized the tool box! We live in...
Organizing vs. Cleaning?
Have discovered in the last few weeks that I get a...
Missing the Garden Web Already
I feel betrayed by the sale of the Garden Web to Houzz....
storage cabinets
We recently moved into a townhouse. I have a small...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™