Fridge Area Design Input
Continuing from earlier thread, linked. I've decided the 48" is too wide, so on to next plan (36", centered).
Here's what I have:
Latest thoughts, would welcome input:
Regarding keeping the wall: My key goal is to finish this fridge/sink area. I cannot add a panel to the left and keep my current fridge (not enough room to open the door, due to depth of wall on right).
All - please let me know your thoughts on my latest idea here. Am I moving in the right direction?
1) Move wall over 4.5 inches, but reduce it from 36" deep to 25.5 (or whatever required).
2) Add 4.5" filler panel on left side, so that fridge is evenly centered.
3) Fridge: is 36" over under in SS
4) Optionally, pull out fridge, panel and walls out ~4". Wall on right side will now be 29.5 (vs. current 36). Door clearance is OK on island.
5) On left side, add very shallow cabinet, possibly with open shelves. Inset door if add doors. Cabinet could butt up against left side of fridge (i.e., cut through fridge cabinet to maximize depth of shallow cabinet.
Here is a link that might be useful: Link to earlier thread on Sub Zero Pro 48