What is this sink thing

joytorontoFebruary 13, 2010

It's referred to as a shaving sink in an 1930's archival catalogue of plumbing fixtures from Standard Plumbing Fixtures

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

There you go.

    Bookmark   February 13, 2010 at 5:34PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Separate his and hers sinks? Sign me up! As long as I don't have to clean his that is ;)

    Bookmark   February 15, 2010 at 9:52PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
interesting plaster job - what to do to fix it?
I'm doing some work in my dining room that includes...
Rule of thumb on recreating hardwood floors?
I'm recreating the peg and groove oak hardwood floors...
Good afternoon, I just wanted to introduce myself,...
Strip flooring with unusual cross section
(Cross posted from Flooring forum) I'm renovating a...
Dry Rot - Your Opinions, Please
Hello, Everyone... My husband and I are in the process...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™