Need recipe for pork chops in slow cooker

mamsyNovember 5, 2001

I was hoping someone might have a recipe that uses pork chops, but cooked in a slow cooker.

Thanks!!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ann_t

Try this link. Lots of pork recipes for the crockpot.

Here is a link that might be useful: pork recipes for the crockpot

Bookmark   November 6, 2001 at 6:01PM
dustbunni

Pork chops are wonderful in the slow cooker. I dip boneless chops in egg and then corn bread stuffing mix.
Use the mix as it comes from the box and reserve the left over. Brown chops lightly. Takes maybe two minutes. Lay them in the crock pot. To the left over dressing add about 1/2 cup each of chopped celery and onion. Sprinkle over the chops. Pour over 1/2 cup of white wine. Cook on high about 2 1/2 to 3 hours.

Bookmark   November 6, 2001 at 9:02PM
Vickey

I just dump 1 can cream of mushroom soup and 1 can cream of celery soup on mine, let cook all day. Nummy gravy and tender porkchops.

Vickey

Bookmark   November 7, 2001 at 6:29PM
ruthieg_tx

I brown my chops and then just have a hey day putting things in with them..If I am in a tomato mood I add them and onions,garlic, etc etc or mabe just cans of soup....with pork chops you can put them in the pot and add anything to them and they will be wonderful..I always love to ut them in with potatoes and carrots.

Bookmark   November 22, 2001 at 6:55PM
ihave5

Place pork chops in crock pot, add 1/2 c sliced onions, 1 can of cream of celery soup, 1 box of stuffing, and 1/4 c water. Yummy!

Bookmark   November 25, 2001 at 1:11AM
Pfarrell_adelphia_net

My husband's favorite crock pot recipe for pork chops is really easy and something I put together out of items I had on hand for dinner one day. For 4 chops, I rub the chops with cayenne pepper (a little goes a long way), dry mustard, salt and pepper. I then brown them in a skillet just until golden. Then I put in the crock pot with some dried minced onion, one can of chicken dijon condensed soup, and two Tablespoons of white cooking wine. Then cook on low for about 5-6 hours.

Bookmark   November 26, 2001 at 6:12PM
jessi_caca_hotmail_com

I use a two cans of cream of mushroom soup and a can of mushroom gravy and often times more canned mushrooms or fresh ones if I have them on hand. Place in the slow cooker all day and then I serve it over noodles!!

great for leftovers and frozen too!

Bookmark   November 27, 2001 at 7:32PM
Mommyof4

This is wonderful! Slice a small onion in the crock. Broil chops just to get the fat out and place on top of the onions. Pour some bar-b-que sauce over and cook for 4-6 hours on low. They are sooooooooooo good. This receipe is even better using ribs. It's one of the easiest recipes I know of. Hope you enjoy it.

Bookmark   December 2, 2001 at 7:10AM
joycee_megalink_net

i like venison recipes

Bookmark   December 6, 2001 at 3:39AM
More Discussions
Favorite family recipe?
OK lets have your family's favorite recipe.
RuthieG in MA
Pre-making big batches of my own cornbread mix
I make cornbread a lot and haven't found any pre-done...
levander404
Sauce Freezing Question
Hi all. This may seem like a silly question, but I'd...
pandanoke
In need of Dishes to Freeze
Any suggestions on premade meals that freeze well....
dreamjewl
Crock pot vs. electric roaster
Can someone please tell me what the difference is between...
Gema
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™