Homemade Gourmet

gizmonikeApril 5, 2008

A recommendation, not a question:

I discovered Homemade Gourmet products & concept about 4 months ago, and it has greatly improved our family meals, menu planning, and even freezer organization. Homemade Gourmet offers a line of seasonings & menu planning it calls "4 meals in 4 minutes", referring to the time it takes to prep meats with seasonings & other ingredients in gallon-size freezer bags. The contents of a bag can then be cooked in a slow cooker, baked, or grilled. (Thaw overnight in the refrigerator or soak the bag in cold water to loosen the contents for a slow cooker.) Easy, quick, and nutritious comfort family food without the expense of takeout. HG is available through independent distributors, home parties, & online. I am not a distributor or seller, just a very satisfied customer.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
yellowhair

This sounds like an idea that we can use here. We all have meats, bags, and spices. It's knowing the right spices for the meats, right? haha I would like to go to one of their meetings. I haven't heard of this before.

Is it only the meats that you prepare in the bags?

Bookmark   April 12, 2008 at 9:05AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jen_easyfamilydinners_com

Homemade Gourmet has drastically improved our family life as well. I have a meal plan, grocery lists for those meals, and finally have the answer to the dreaded "what's for dinner, Mom?" question. I have gotten out of the cooking slump of making the same meals over and over and my husband and five kids are SO happy. I did sign up as a distributor because I found that as I was bringing meals or desserts to functions, so many of my friends were wanting to purchase items. I don't even have to do many "classes" because it sells itself and is such a wonderful ground floor opportunity. I would love to tell you more about our 4 meals in 4 minutes concept (just one of the amazing product lines) or share how with one night a month your family can "eat for free."
blessings on the cooking journey, Jen
http://www.easyfamilydinners.com or jen@easyfamilydinners.com

Here is a link that might be useful: Easy Family Dinners with Homemade Gourmet

Bookmark   May 9, 2008 at 4:03PM
More Discussions
Sauce Freezing Question
Hi all. This may seem like a silly question, but I'd...
pandanoke
crock pot,is that what this is?
I pulled it out, got it as a wedding gift, used it...
KayCee
For those of you with food savers
Do you reuse the bags? If so, is there an easy way...
seasyde
Thawing frozen flour
I do some basic baking, like pizza doughs and corn...
levander404
In need of Dishes to Freeze
Any suggestions on premade meals that freeze well....
dreamjewl
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™