Did the gigantic 'fav recipe' post fall off?

cece_January 7, 2003

Hi----

I was here several days ago and added my 2 fav recipes, and wanted to save a few from that list. I came back today, as I have had pc prop., and I have searched and can't find it.

I can't believe it was on for over a year, and then when I come back after a few days, it is gone !!

Let me know if it is in a secret hiding place. It was the original post w/ the No Peek Stew.

Cece

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
adellabedella_usa

If you haven't found it yet, I think this is what you are looking for.

Posted by: Anne (StrayKat11369@aol.com) on Sat, Apr 7, 01 at 23:26

This is a recipe that my family literally will fight over. It makes a delicious gravy (what they fight over) and absolutely nothing to making it.I double the recipe and there is still none left at the end of the meal.
No Peek Casserole

2 lbs stew meat ( i use 3 lbs)
1 can Campbell's Chicken Mushroom Soup
1/2 cup Gingerale
1 pkg Lipton Onion Soup Mix
1 4 oz jar mushrooms, drained (optional)

Preheat oven to 300. Comebine ALL ingredients (DO NOT brown meat and DO NOT dilute soup with water) together. Mix well. It will be lumpy before it's cooked. Pour into a casserole dish and cover. Bake 2 1/2 to 3 hours. DON't PEEK!! Serve over pasta, rice or mashed potatoe's. The smell as it's cooking is WONDERFUL
It's in the thread titled Posted by: Anne (StrayKat11369@aol.com) on Sat, Apr 7, 01 at 23:26

This is a recipe that my family literally will fight over. It makes a delicious gravy (what they fight over) and absolutely nothing to making it.I double the recipe and there is still none left at the end of the meal.
No Peek Casserole

2 lbs stew meat ( i use 3 lbs)
1 can Campbell's Chicken Mushroom Soup
1/2 cup Gingerale
1 pkg Lipton Onion Soup Mix
1 4 oz jar mushrooms, drained (optional)

Preheat oven to 300. Comebine ALL ingredients (DO NOT brown meat and DO NOT dilute soup with water) together. Mix well. It will be lumpy before it's cooked. Pour into a casserole dish and cover. Bake 2 1/2 to 3 hours. DON't PEEK!! Serve over pasta, rice or mashed potatoe's. The smell as it's cooking is WONDERFUL
It's in the thread titled "Favorite family recipe?".

Bookmark   January 14, 2003 at 12:44AM
More Discussions
Do I have to refrigerate Kosher Dill Pickles!!?
I purchased from Walmart last night a large jar of...
nita1950
TV dinner freezer containers
Does anyone know of or have a source for plastic tv...
Mistyme
chopped salad timesaver
My mother made chopped salads. I have found my method...
dahlia6
Thawing frozen flour
I do some basic baking, like pizza doughs and corn...
levander404
Preparing meals to freeze
Hello I make a lot of meals and freeze them. My daughter...
alexandra_falcon
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™