Scooter Magazines

mgecaDecember 6, 2006

I found the names of some scooter magazines but haven't found any to buy around here.

Anybody read/subscribe to one of these? Any recommendations to the rest of us? Thanks - Mike

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
lellie

Not really into Bike rags...I'm not interested in 'show bikes'...just not for me, I reckon...LOL
I receive the AMCA mag on a regular basis...and since I ride a '40 Flathead, it's a useful magazine for me in terms of tech tips, etc.

You could do a search online for bike mags...I'm sure you'll come up with a ton of them.
Good luck.........

Bookmark   December 11, 2006 at 10:05AM
mgeca

You're right, there are quite a few scooter mags. I'd like to read a couple, see what I might subscribe to, but none to be found in my burg.

Looking for safe riding ideas, tech tips, shared experiences--easy going with some good pix.

So I got names, maybe I'll have to just buy a bunch to find what works for me--unless anyone has recommendations to save some money and time?

MG

Bookmark   December 11, 2006 at 9:41PM
brianh_va

My favorite motorcycle magazines are:

Road Runner: Motorcycle Cruising & Touring, which emphasizes articles on trips and covers scooters as well as motorcycles.

Rider Magazine, also quite a bit on touring.

Motorcycle Consumer News, no advertisements, independent product reviews, articles on riding safety.

Bookmark   December 12, 2006 at 3:48AM
wildchild

Here's the search site for Scooter World Magazine

Here is a link that might be useful: Scooters

Bookmark   December 31, 2006 at 4:35AM
stargazzer

My husband subscribed to the Cushman Motor Scooter - Cushman Club of America. It was mainly about Cushman's. Hey Cushmanrider what state are you in? My husband has passed away, but you might have met him. We went to several national meets and all of the Kansas meets for years. He loved those scooters and he had one of the best Vangards in Kansas.

Bookmark   February 20, 2009 at 8:53PM
More Discussions
Rocket 150cc chinese scooter
Is there such a thing as a useable manual for this...
bones210
GardenWeb needs your feedback!
Hi everyone, As you may have noticed, we've been sprucing...
gwannouncements
Chinese Scooters
Has anyone owned one? I am looking for a 150cc to 250cc...
mister_h
Are you OLD enough?
Anyone here old enough to remember the Indian Papoose? In...
grittymitts
primer location?
Is there a primer button on a Polaris 400 Sportsman,...
ilmbg
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™