importing my motorbike and my car from Italy in the USA

cocchimNovember 11, 2007

I live in Italy and I have a renault car espace last generation ( is a 2007 ) 3.o liters diesel with antiparticles exaust filter ( AFP ). I also have a BMW k1200s motorcycle, also 2006 last generation gas emissions.

do you guys know if I move to the US if I can bring them with me. Where I could ask ?The place where I am going to move will be California-Orange County

Ciao and Thank you



Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

You will have to do many expensive modifications to make a car and a motorcycle legal in the US. Headlights, emissions, gauges, etc. More so in California.

I would sell your car and bike and buy something different when you get here.

    Bookmark   November 22, 2007 at 11:10PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
cargo, or camper trailer
My Husband and I have been thinking about getting a...
I wish Honda would bring back the MB5
This was a awesome little motorbike for its day in...
scooters and brick streets
I'm in a new town with lots of old brick streets. Many...
Riding a Scooter
After years of waiting, I am now retired and ready...
Cold weather riding gear
Hi all! 20 years ago or so I had my motorcycle jacket...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™