When and Where

Doug_TorontoOctober 21, 2004

My wife and I have three children, all under 7, which makes having sex challenging. My question is, how often do you and your SO engage in the act, what time of the day,where) and does it always involve intercourse?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
skatiero

We have four kids under seven. Don't your kids ever sleep? Ours do, thank goodness. Install a lock on the bedroom door, make sure no one can see UNDER it or through a keyhole, etc (you'd have to worry about that only in a very old house, or course) and get a small stereo for cover noise. Get creative! Set that alarm and get up an hour early. you'll be in a great mood all day.

Also, a bunch of little kids make for a lot of work. Make sure you are doing your share, so your partner is not too tired to find time in the sack.

(I apologize for declining to answer some of your questions, but I think this should cover what you're really asking. How often anyone does it is a personal preference issue. But my point is that you can certainly do it every day if you both work towards that as a goal. I urge you to consider housework as foreplay, it's an amazing tool to get a lot of mothers in the mood for other things!!!!)

Bookmark   October 24, 2004 at 8:13AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
joepyeweed

if you already have three children under 7 perhaps you should abstain for awhile - you certaintly wouldnt want four children under 7 ;-)

i agree that making sure you help your spouse with all of the house and kid chores will certainly make her feel more bonded to you in a "we are in this together" and thus she will more comfortable and less stressed and the time will be found when the moment is right.

treat her to a spa day - facial, massage, pedicure and manicure while you watch the kids ... when she gets home she will feel sexier and need to show off her newly spa refreshened skin.

Bookmark   November 7, 2004 at 5:42PM
More Discussions
Age Difference
I posted this on the Parents Forum but it was suggested...
silversword
husband doesn't want sex.Can I hear from the men???
We are in our 40's.Both of us in good shape.We are...
cheesecurlgurl
how my husband requests sex
whenever my husband asks for sex, he first requests...
sam8th
Husband treats me like crap! How do i stop it?
My Husband and I have been married for almost 5 years....
tiredoffighting
Cheating Husband
I met my husband 23 years ago. We married 1.5 years...
The-Good-Wife
Sponsored Products
Bold Faith Stretched Canvas
Ballard Designs
Green 18'' Collapsible Laundry Hamper
$11.99 | zulily
Chablis Cutting Board
Home Decorators Collection
Juno Trac-Lites PAR38 Chrome Flared Gimbal Spotlight
$34.99 | Lamps Plus
James R. Moder Budget Five-Light 20'' Wide Mini Chandelier
$398.00 | LuxeDecor
TOTO Soir��e(R) Hand Shower Set (with slide bar and valve)
Modern Bathroom
Enigma Pendant by Louis Poulsen
$820.00 | Lumens
Pavia 6-Light Antique Bronze Mini Chandelier
PLFixtures
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™