What is it I need??

bichonlover3September 3, 2009

I have an old hutch that I am refinishing. It is 2 pieces - base and upper hutch. I want to raise the upper part up off of the base to give me some counter room. I would like them to be metal because the unit will be in a Tuscan style kitchen. All I can find are regular brackets and they, of course will not do. Any suggestions? Thanks

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Since this has gone so long unanswered-

I would contact a local fabrication or machine shop, which are sometimes inhabited by creative people who with suggestions re:Tuscan could weld you some brackets in short order. Painting could be up to you.

    Bookmark   September 11, 2009 at 7:46AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Working with metal is fun!
I want to encourage people taking on jobs or trades...
HELP!! Patina off copper sink!
I love my copper sink with its dark patina but there...
Bumper or pad for Gate Slamming?
Hi, I have a metal gate that has closed/slammed so...
soldering copper gutters
how diy-able is it to solder a copper lap joint? I...
Metal plant stands
How would you guys suggest making metal plant stands?...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™