Husband big fan of Rihanna

briejeanAugust 27, 2009

What to think of a 44 year old husband who really enjoys watching Rihanna concerts. He enjoys all forms of music, not only her...but I can't help but think if she was unattractive that maybe he wouldn't be so "transfixed" on the TV.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
asolo

And.......?

Bookmark   August 27, 2009 at 11:22PM
bluejames

Think of it as this

She wouldnt give him a secound glance if she met him. Keep that at the back of your mind and it may make you feel better.

Bookmark   August 28, 2009 at 3:13AM
thermometer

I think that 44 year old husband has a ridiculously insecure wife.

Bookmark   August 28, 2009 at 10:08AM
stargazzer

What about women who scream and yell over their singing idols, men like Tom Jones, and Elvis to name two. I haven't found a guy that excites me enough to go bonkers, but the group SIX almost put me there. I was on my feet applauding while 70 and 80 year old women around screamed. LOL

Bookmark   August 28, 2009 at 2:07PM
nancylouise_gw

I have it bad for all the "bad boys" on tv/movies, Gordon Ramsey, Simon Cowell, Professor Snape. I wonder what that says about me. lol Yep, my hubby knows too! NancyLouise

Bookmark   August 28, 2009 at 4:18PM
finedreams

if he neglects his family in order to watch TV then it is a problem but if not, what do you care. since this whole thing bothers you, i suspect there is more to the issue than we know.

Bookmark   August 29, 2009 at 11:37AM
Bumblebeez SC Zone 7

I find ogling to be disgusting and disrespectful coming from either a husband or wife and would not tolerate it in a spouse. My husband is number one for me as I am for him.
I would point out to him that his behavior is disrespectful and hurtful to you ....however, it's across the board, ya know? It applies to everything (magazines, women on the street, tv, etc) not just not his current favorite.

Bookmark   August 29, 2009 at 11:48AM
stargazzer

I didn't see anything about ogling in the OP's post. Call it neglect if you want to but if that's true, sporting events on TV make a lot of neglectful husbands. LOL

Bookmark   August 29, 2009 at 10:45PM
tracystoke

If you hadnt of said your husband was 44 i thought it was a teenager writing this post ,what a pathetic post.thermometor said it a rediculously insecure wife,and bumblebeez is as bad,saying my husband is number one for me and vice versa,cum on we are talking about celebrities not the sexy girl next door,if you think your husband doesnt find anyone other than you attractive then you really are kidding yourself,geez what silly people

Bookmark   August 30, 2009 at 9:54AM
western_pa_luann

So he watches concerts....

sounds like you have self-esteem issues.

Bookmark   August 30, 2009 at 5:51PM
nancylouise_gw

From what the OP typed, I didn't get from it that there was anything that bad either. Nothing disrespectful, no ogling. He has a thing for music and performers. Big deal, so do I. Unless there is something else going on that the OP is not sharing with us...let him enjoy the concerts and work on your own insecurities. NancyLouise

Bookmark   August 31, 2009 at 7:34AM
briejean

Agreed...I'm sure it's that I am insecure. You're all right. I love my husband very much, and I know he loves me. I'm just not as nice to look at as people such as Rihanna. And I see him looking at her in a way that I wish he'd look at me. Thanks so much for all your input. I realize there are things that I need to change in order to feel better about this subject.

Bookmark   September 6, 2009 at 12:52PM
asolo

Don't worry, sweetheart. I have little doubt you gots all kinda stuff Rihanna don't got. Wouldn't hurt if he told you once in a while, though.

Bookmark   September 6, 2009 at 1:49PM
More Discussions
Is It a Spouse's Responsibility?
My husband's relationship with some of his siblings...
Karen10125
Marriage lacks intimacy - I'm lonely, hurt and frustrated
Hi, I am really grateful for finding this forum. I...
tuliplady
Frustrated and lonely
Hi, I am really glad I found this forum, I can see...
forgottenhusband1
Am I Wasting My Time?
So, I have been with my fiance for 5 years. In the...
kitty_kat88
34 weeks pregnant; so unhappy with husband
This will sound like a case of pregnancy woes..and...
jjaymo
Sponsored Products
Design House 515569 Ironwood 2-Light ENERGY STAR Island Pendant - Satin Nickel F
$198.99 | Hayneedle
Veyron Ceiling Fan by Savoy House
$458.00 | Lumens
Fanimation Hubbardton Forge Presidio Tryne Modern Contempo Ceiling Fan
1800Lighting
Los Angeles Lakers House Flag
$21.99 | zulily
Avant Eco Venetian Bronze Energy Star EcoMotor 54-Inch Ceiling Fan with Dark Mah
$546.00 | Bellacor
Casa Cortes All-American Sports Kids 23-inch Table Lamp
Overstock.com
NCAA Tailgate Toss XL Shields Regulation Cornhole Set - XLS1C-ALA
$194.92 | Hayneedle
CXL Polished Brass Ceiling Fan with 56-Inch Custom Carved Chamberlain Oak Blades
$295.20 | Bellacor
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™