where can I decorative metal to hold up granite island overhang?

Bridget HelmFebruary 14, 2007

I don't want wood supports, I would like metal--something sort of contemporary and simple. Where can I find something like this?



Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Van Dykes sells a variety of decorative metal corbels, as does Restoration Hardware.

Here is a link that might be useful: Van Dykes

    Bookmark   March 3, 2007 at 3:39PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

The best I've seen are at Shortrunpro.com. They've got a lot of selections and I think you can customize them for your exact requirements. Some are extremely heavy duty, even 1/2' thick steel.

Here is a link that might be useful: Shortrunpro

    Bookmark   June 13, 2009 at 8:17AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Try OUTWATER PLASTICS! They have the most amazing array of items, trims, knobs, hardware. They have a good website. I believe they have some metal brackets like you want.

    Bookmark   August 1, 2009 at 1:03AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Copper bar top
I'm planning to use copper sheeting to finish my basement...
Copper deck railing system
Patio deck on our home was 4"x4" wood posts...
Painting Galvanized Metal
What's the best way to paint galvanized metal(exterior)?...
DIY copper countertop #2
Since the last thread on this topic has reached capacity,...
Hot patina techniques for copper countertop
Hello there, I have my heart set on a copper countertop...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™