Can anyone help me find something like this?

loriafopianoFebruary 2, 2005

I'm trying to find something like the picture below to use as a towel bar, to install to the underneath of my upper kitchen cabinet to use as a towel rack. I apologize for it being so blurry.

I'd like the bar to be able to swing down to hang a hand towel, but then snap back up and stay up when I take the towel off. I guess it would have to have a spring to do this.

Of course, I can't find anything like this anywhere. Has anyone seen something like this, or know if it can be made? Thanks for your help!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I couldn't get your picture to come up.

    Bookmark   February 3, 2005 at 12:02AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Does the picture come up now?

    Bookmark   February 3, 2005 at 5:19AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Neat idea! Hope someone can help you!

    Bookmark   February 4, 2005 at 7:10PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Ask around and find an old retired welder who has the needed equip. in his shop. I'll bet he could come up with what you're wanting.
Mike A

    Bookmark   February 12, 2005 at 7:17PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Copper bar top
I'm planning to use copper sheeting to finish my basement...
Laser cut blanks
Hello, Looking for place where one can order some laser...
Copper deck railing system
Patio deck on our home was 4"x4" wood posts...
copper roof - caulked seams instead of solder???
We recently installed a small copper roof over a porch...
need help identifying
Hi everybody! Just wondering if anyone out there could...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™