Adapting a door plate

nosambosFebruary 15, 2009


is 20" long. I need to place a 2" hole about 6" above the knob. Wat kind of shop can do this?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

You may be able to get a sheet metal shop to cut a hole, or just use a hole saw.
Clamp the metal between some plywood.

    Bookmark   February 15, 2009 at 2:38PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
metal compatibility
I have a built in gutter on my gable roof. The gutter...
need help identifying
Hi everybody! Just wondering if anyone out there could...
Copper bar top
I'm planning to use copper sheeting to finish my basement...
soldering copper gutters
how diy-able is it to solder a copper lap joint? I...
Bumper or pad for Gate Slamming?
Hi, I have a metal gate that has closed/slammed so...
Sponsored Products
Tesoro Salad Plate
$109.50 | FRONTGATE
Fuse Adjustable Armless Bar Stool in White
$129.00 | LexMod
Petmate Sky Kennel Multicolor - 00100
$45.99 | Hayneedle
Le Corbusier LC2 Style Sofa-Black - 100% Italian Leather
IFN Modern
Martha Stewart Garland Mocha Wool/ Viscose Rug (3' 9 x 5' 9)
San Diego Chargers Metro Collapsible Basket
$39.99 | zulily
Lola 2-Light Bath Bar by LBL Lighting
$280.00 | Lumens
Water hyacinth charger plates (set of 4), natural
Origin Crafts
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™