Married to a Space Alien

scarlett2001August 7, 2009

Have you ever had a dream so realistic that you woke still in it? Wednesday night I dreamed that DH was actually an alien life form (That would explain quite a few things!) who was sending messages to the mother ship by way of a red light that transmitted his info. I woke up and was so much still enmeshed in this dream that I lay awake quite awhile and looked at sleeping DH, wondering...

Finally I got up to get a glass of water and when I returned to bed, my eye caught a red glow coming fom inside a plastic bag that was hanging on his clothestree. Ok, I told myslf, I'm still asleep. This is part of the dream, I will now wake up and no more late night stuff from Ernesto's Taco Shed. But I was awake and the red light was undeniably real!

So I woke the guy up. (It was now about 3:30 am)"Anything you want to tell me?!?" Naturally he played dumb. I confronted him with the red light. He got up and took down the bag and produced some kind of lazer distance measuring tool, that he SAID had accidentally been activated.

Yeah, I believe him...sure.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
popi_gw

You really cannot trust those aliens. They would say anything to cover their tracks !

Bookmark   August 7, 2009 at 5:51AM
finedreams

it explains a lot about things they do, doesn't it? :)

Bookmark   August 7, 2009 at 9:47AM
lowspark

Yeah, he probably IS an alien. But the thing is, do you REALLY want to know?? Sometimes we're better off clinging to that thread of doubt!

Bookmark   August 7, 2009 at 9:59AM
jessyf

I wanna know if he had any extra...parts. Yeah, those parts. If yes, might as well enjoy 'em....

Bookmark   August 17, 2009 at 6:59PM
More Discussions
Fight every time I have work/interview
What is the psychology behind this? We have both been...
theturtlelady
Getting a little help from your spouse
Well, the holidays are here and as usual, I'm worn...
scarlett2001
Cheating Husband
I met my husband 23 years ago. We married 1.5 years...
The-Good-Wife
Viagara - Sorry long
Here's my issue a few months back my hubby (45) had...
turkeytrott
Marriage lacks intimacy - I'm lonely, hurt and frustrated
Hi, I am really grateful for finding this forum. I...
tuliplady
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™