Want to marry but do not know could not why?

hitmarkAugust 2, 2010

Hi,

If two persons love each others and want to marry but one of them could not due to some social reasons. Then, love should not be sacrificed, but it itself require lot of sacrifices. What would you like to say about it?

Thanks,

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
popi_gw

Well it depends what the "social reason" is ? Could you expand on that a bit.

Bookmark   August 2, 2010 at 5:02AM
asolo

Yo, hitmark....what are you talking about?

Bookmark   August 2, 2010 at 8:08PM
suzieque

Asolo, because of the way the post was written I concluded that English is most likely the OP's second language. So I checked his/her page and sure enough, the OP is from Qatar. It's always kinder to check that before coming back with a "WTH" response.

Hitmark, are you saying that it is a religious issue between you and the person you love? Is it that the other person would anger his or her family and so therefore lose them? Is the relationship that you're in somehow forbidden or looked upon badly in your culture?

I agree that love shouldn't be sacrificed, but I also know that other sacrifices have to be considered otherwise it can lead to a lifetime of resentment and sadness.

Please give us more information so we can answer you better.

Suzieque

Bookmark   August 3, 2010 at 12:55PM
suzieque

Asolo, because of the way the post was written I concluded that English is most likely the OP's second language. So I checked his/her page and sure enough, the OP is from Qatar. I think it's always better to check that before coming back with a "WTH" response.

Hitmark, are you saying that it is a religious issue between you and the person you love? If not, what type of issue? Is it that the other person would anger his or her family and so therefore lose them? Is the relationship that you're in somehow forbidden or looked upon badly in your culture?

I agree that love shouldn't be sacrificed, but I also know that other sacrifices have to be considered otherwise it can lead to a lifetime of resentment and sadness.

Please give us more information so we can answer you better.

Suzieque

Bookmark   August 3, 2010 at 12:59PM
asolo

You said it your way. I said it mine.

I don't see that your spending six sentences to my one brings anything in particular to the table. Obviously you don't know what he/she means either.

Bookmark   August 3, 2010 at 2:48PM
suzieque

Gad, asolo. You are a piece of work. Your simplicity and insecurity used to amuse me but now you're just an alsoran. But I'm sure you feel like a tough guy. Every now and then you do contribute something worthwhile. Other times you're just offensive to people who don't get your schtick. To those that do, you just make a fool of yourself. Have at it.

Hitmark, most of us here are not the stereotypical ugly American. If you will please give us more information I'm sure some of us will try to help. Not everyone needs to build themselves up by cutting others down.

I'll keep an eye out for another post from you, hitmark, and will read and maybe respond, if I can help, then.
Suzieque

Bookmark   August 3, 2010 at 8:14PM
asolo

I rest my case.

Bookmark   August 3, 2010 at 8:38PM
More Discussions
Help and advice needed - to divorce or not to divorce?
I could really use some outside advice and perhaps...
LifeUnknown
Is It a Spouse's Responsibility?
My husband's relationship with some of his siblings...
Karen10125
Frustrated and lonely
Hi, I am really glad I found this forum, I can see...
forgottenhusband1
Age Difference
I posted this on the Parents Forum but it was suggested...
silversword
husband doesn't want sex.Can I hear from the men???
We are in our 40's.Both of us in good shape.We are...
cheesecurlgurl
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™