estroven

beauty2009December 22, 2009

Hi who out there is using Estroven and what kind of results are you having with this ive just started 4 days ago and as its so expensive am just wondering if its worth it ive tried allsorts for my hot sweats and tiredness etc

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
oilpainter

Estroven is for the most part soy and vitamins. Soy beans have natural plant estrogen and do help with menopause symptoms.

It seems to me if you drank soy milk and took vitamin B12, Calcium and Vitamin D you would be getting just about the same benifit as the Estroven.

Soy as I said has plant estrogen, Vitamin B 12 is the stress vitamin. The Calcium and Vitamin D are for bone loss which occurs as we get older, which are by the way among the cheapest vitamins there are

When I was going through menopause I drank soy milk--the nicest tasting one I found to be chocolate-- and found it helped with hot flashes and things

Bookmark   December 24, 2009 at 7:39AM
beauty2009

is anyone out there using elleste solo 1mg and if so what kind of results are you having ive just started 3 days ago because the hot flushes were unbearable

Bookmark   December 31, 2009 at 3:51AM
LeslieAnne_westTX

I've been using the WallyWorld store brand of this product, Estroblend, for about 4 months... I'm pretty pleased with it... can't comment on the hot flashes, since I never had them very bad or often... what I've noticed is this -- before I started Estroblend, I was starting to see my skin, all over my body, was looking old & wrinkly... in the past couple of months, it's starting to look younger & tighter again... I still don't look like a 21 year old & don't expect that, but I wasn't ready to look older than my 61 years either... it's worth the $$ cost to me...

Bookmark   July 10, 2010 at 3:59PM
More Discussions
question about estrace cream
Is estrace cream a bio-identical hormone? Is it safe...
cindy_pond
Anyon experience this? Age 53 - very heavy bleeding
I am 53 and had my last "full" period about...
wifetojoeiii
Very long menstrual period
Hello, I've been worrying for the past few days, can't...
Mtn_Girl
36 and pre,peri, or post
Is needing help and answers. I am 36 soon to be 37...
alaskan78
Advice on HRT
I am 53, I have not had a period in about 2 years....
gigim
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™