cheating spouse! question help

demolaJuly 15, 2009

I love my lover so much, but I have trouble to make a decision to move forward with him because it's too painfull to see my family falling a part.

I was advised from my lover that, If I can't move forward with him, then move on with someone else, but do not come back to my husband because the violence will be more each day and I will never be happy.

isn't true advise from my lover? Please help, I am so confused, I can't make the decision. thank you so much for your help.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
tracystoke

If you are in a violent marriage i dont see why the decision is hard,get out of it now ,as for your family falling apart ,its not good for them to see violence anyway,you havnt really told us much about your situation so it is hard to give advice

Bookmark   July 15, 2009 at 8:41AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
suzieque

Have I got it right that YOU are the cheating spouse? You have a lover that is telling you to leave your violent husband, correct? And you can't make the decision to leave your violent spouse because your family would fall apart, correct again? How many children do you have and how old are they?

If the above is correct, my suggestion would be that you get away from your violent husband and take your children with you. Get to a shelter, a relative's home, or other safe place. File for divorce. I don't condone your cheating, regardless of the situation at home. You shouldn't be doing that. Wait until you're out of the home, have your act together, and are settled a bit more before you are in another relationship.

If you still can't bring yourself to leave your violent husband (please do), stop seeing your lover. And do what you can to protect yourself and your children.

Suzieque

Bookmark   July 15, 2009 at 8:55AM
More Discussions
Wife cheated Entire Marriage, do I stay? - Help
I found out after 4 years dating and 10 years of marriage...
whazzup44444444
Age Difference
I posted this on the Parents Forum but it was suggested...
silversword
Should I get divorce?
Hi all, I'm very confused about my feelings to my husband....
uwgirl
"Friend" Marriage
I have been looking up posts for months that relate...
TCope5824
Fight every time I have work/interview
What is the psychology behind this? We have both been...
theturtlelady
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™