support

nofun09November 9, 2011

I am 47 and for the first time I have missed my period for 2 months. Not that I miss it but you always worry. I have had periods of hot flashes, breast tenderness, dreadful belly fat, episodes of "light headedness" and 12 NEGATIVE pregnancy tests just because...any words of wisdom..is this the perimenopause i have heard about?????

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
faith99

Premenopause is not that scary. I do not know about the reason behind your 'light headiness'. However other symptoms are signs of premenopause, I am sure.

There are many books on amazon relating to women's health and the use of all natural yam base progesterone cream. You can start by the ones written by Dr. John Lee and Virginia Hopkins.

I personally prefer using organic natrual progesterone, free of pesticides and preservatives.

I have also learned a lot about how natural hormone replacement can make you look younger and feel better from Dr. Ray Peat's website.

If over the progesterone cream is not enough to make your symptoms go away, try to add in yam root extract, Lady's Mantle herb, or even 10 to 15 mg daily of pregnenolone.

Good luck to you.

Here is a link that might be useful: http://raypeat.com/articles/

Bookmark   December 3, 2011 at 10:43PM
More Discussions
Advice on HRT
I am 53, I have not had a period in about 2 years....
gigim
Is this temporary or is my life effectively over?
I am 51 years old and I haven�t had a period...
Bubbbles
Over active Libido..
I have heard of losing your sex drive during menapause,...
vicki_Indiana
Need to hear from woman past meno
Hello Everyone, I am 58 and had my lat period at 52...
garule
help me interpret the FSH numbers?
i just received my FSH results back (and though i realize...
llmoyer123
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™