What's wrong with him

lonelywomanJuly 16, 2012

I was stupid to leave my husband for my boyfriend that I met online. he came to visit me once and I told him I want to move in with him but he has to come to my place to drive my car because I can not drive my self for 2 days long. he said ok he will get a vacation to do that, but he never did. i got mad at him by raising my voice, screaming at him for not keeping his promise. he was mad then he hang up the phone and call me back about 30mins later asking me if i calm down.

I kept asking him when he's going to flight to my place. he sai he will and he needs me. I asked him if he need me why it take so long for him to flight to my place to get me. He doesn't have the answer.

Do you think that he loves me? if he doesn't why does he keep in touch with me? what for?

He hang up the phone and call me back 30mins later. does it mean he care about me?

please give me honest advise i am very sad and confuse.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mkroopy

Please tell me you're a drunk 18 year old kid trying to be funny, right?

If not, and you are serious, how can you say "I was stupid to leave my husband for my boyfriend that I met online. he came to visit me once and I told him I want to move in with him..." and yet ask what's wrong with him?

He probably realized how stupid you both were being and wised up. Look in the mirror and ask the same question about yourself.

Bookmark   July 16, 2012 at 10:44AM
suzieque

It's quite difficult for me to follow your post, but I'll assume that, by "he", you mean the boyfriend and not our husband. If so, it doesn't sound like you have a future with your boyfriend.

If you are already saying that you were stupid to leave your husband, do you think there is any possibility that your husband will forgive you and take you back? Why did you get involved with someone else, anyway? Was there something missing from your marriage?

In any case, I'd advise you to forget about the boyfriend and figure out how to get along on your own for awhile until you mature and figure things out.

Bookmark   July 16, 2012 at 4:03PM
ltran54

Lonelywoman, your first sentence was "I was stupid to leave my husband for my boyfriend that I met online"

Yes, you are.

Bookmark   July 16, 2012 at 5:27PM
scarlett2001

I saw this on the news: a married woman in the USA fell in love with somebody she met online. They chatted via computer for over a year and this man was SO wonderful, he was her soul mate, etc. etc. Then she finally insisted they meeet. She told her husband she was leaving him, had found true love... turned out her "soulmate" was a young girl in England, having a joke.

Bookmark   July 17, 2012 at 1:22AM
mkroopy

...and she woke up in a bathtub full of ice, missing a kidney!

(sorry....couldn't resist!)

Bookmark   July 17, 2012 at 12:45PM
worriedone

The problems:

1. online boyfriend
  2. cannot spell
  3. unreasonable expectations - you want to move in with him after meeting him ONCE
  4. you left husband for online stranger how does stranger know you won't leave him for another
  5. You're A SCREAMER (NO one likes/loves a screamer)
  6. You are confused.

Forget about finding someone to love you and begin loving yourself FIRST. You have some HUGE issues. Apologize to the husband for being sooo strange. Apologize for the "boyfriend" for expecting TOO much TOO soon and for screaming at him AND maybe...get some insight to WHO you are and what YOU really want from life.

Bookmark   July 17, 2012 at 7:06PM
scarlett2001

Mkroopy, LOL!

Bookmark   July 18, 2012 at 12:07AM
More Discussions
Wife cheated Entire Marriage, do I stay? - Help
I found out after 4 years dating and 10 years of marriage...
whazzup44444444
I don't think my husband likes me anymore
When we first started dating he always wanted to be...
fizzyfroglegs
Fight every time I have work/interview
What is the psychology behind this? We have both been...
theturtlelady
Fed up and frustrated
I feel very frustrated and fed up with my marriage....
fedupin512
husband doesn't want sex.Can I hear from the men???
We are in our 40's.Both of us in good shape.We are...
cheesecurlgurl
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™