i am tired of being hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

carla17November 12, 2007

Just so I don't have to read this whole page and maybe others, please tell me what works for you. Previously, I used natural hormone cream. Convinced myself it wasn't working, duh, maybe I should have had them alter the formula. Now on Black Cohosh, doesn't seem to help either. Isn't the patch dangerous?

Thank you for your help

Carla

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
hunter_tx

i am tired of being hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bet twenty or so years ago, you could have put that in a much different context, lol.

I don't have a serious problem with hot flashes. They usually occur between 1 and 3 in the morning, and are fairly short-lived. I used a soy supplement for awhile, but didn't really notice it changed much, and I now suspect that the negatives may outweigh the positives. My mother was on PremPro for years and she had great results. I suppose if the heat is something you just can't tolerate, you can try hormone replacement, but I would suggest the ones that are referred to as bio-identical. There are several of them available, so discuss with your gyn. That's probably the most effective and reliable treatment available.
Mrs H

Bookmark   November 12, 2007 at 6:29PM
hdladyblu_2007

how about air conditioning?baby,i'm tired of being hot too;tired of turning ac on and off in late november;tired of hubby b**tchin' cuz he's cold.so far ac works best.

Bookmark   November 30, 2007 at 10:16PM
juniebug-2006

In the evening when I'm watching TV in the family room I have a fan with a remote control switch. Whenever I feel a flash coming on I simply turn on the fan by pushing a button on the remote, let it run for a few minutes and then push the button again to turn it off. This was the best present my husband has ever given me, including all that really good jewelry. LOL
Chris

Bookmark   December 5, 2007 at 7:42PM
More Discussions
help me interpret the FSH numbers?
i just received my FSH results back (and though i realize...
llmoyer123
All the symptoms I've experienced!!!!!
Well Ladies, Where do I begin to tell you of all the...
pudd
Weird Adrenalin Rushes
I'm brand new to this wonderful forum, and wondering...
Robbie_WY
Anyon experience this? Age 53 - very heavy bleeding
I am 53 and had my last "full" period about...
wifetojoeiii
severe vaginal atrophy
I hope someone can give me some good advice. I have...
coco2008
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™