wish

RrrrrrrrOctober 6, 2011

After reading everyones posts I wish we could all get together for a weekend of talk and relaxing. Seems like we all need it. At least we would all be able to relate to each other in one way or another. I am 42 and believed to be going through perimenopause. My whole life I have suffered from PMDD and I have been on a maintenance drug to help. If I didn't have that I'm not sure if I'd be here. Lately the meds don't seem to have enough oomph to counter the emotional rollercoaster. I also am only "myself" for maybe 2 weeks. Sure is tiring. I'm sure it is for my hubby also. He says he understands but I still need to remind him why I am acting certain ways when I do. My thoughts are all over the place. All 3 of my children are grown and live out of the house. So I wasn't quite sure if I am having empty nest syndrome or a mid-life crisis or just monthly hormonal craziness. Could it be a combo? Yipes ! Yes I have my own bedroom now and lately I have been daydreaming of taking a personal vacation somewhere far away with thoughts of not returning. Thoughts of "this is it in life" keep my head spinning wondering if I am indeed done. Glad to know there are a heck of a lot of other women out there with the same situation and not afraid to post the truth. Whew. Feel a little better just writing this down. Thanks for reading. ~Tina

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
vala55

sounds great but it would probably turn out to be a long week end of more health talk. You would have to sign a pact, no health discussions. LOL Sometimes I have to get away from forums like this and I feel better when I do. Not necessarily this one but the step family, marriage and care givers forum was really hard on me when I was in their situation. I did stop posting and reading there for a long time.

Bookmark   October 13, 2011 at 5:45PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
faith99

I use all natural yam based progesterone cream, pregnenolone and Lady's mantle tea to balance my hormone daily. I take organic dried Lady's mantle and brew my own tea, chill it, drinking two 6ounce cups a day, very tasty.

Also, Oatstraw tea is a good one to calm your mind.
Start using pregnenolone from a low dose, 10 to 15mg a day. A maxium of 15mg daily is enough to take me out of blues.

Now I look younger and feel much happier.

Check out books and publication by Dr. John Lee, Dr. Uzzi Reiss and Dr. Ray Peat.

Bookmark   October 31, 2011 at 12:41AM
More Discussions
Need to hear from woman past meno
Hello Everyone, I am 58 and had my lat period at 52...
garule
Is this temporary or is my life effectively over?
I am 51 years old and I haven�t had a period...
Bubbbles
Very long menstrual period
Hello, I've been worrying for the past few days, can't...
Mtn_Girl
Relevant, funny essay about this mid-life nightmare
https://medium.com/@zabado11/open-letter-to-women-4509c2f65c1d...
zabado
dental woes and menopause
After reading some of the posts here, I feel I can...
janeinspace
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™