happy again

lizzie2May 13, 2011

DH went through prostate cancer and it was all removed. He is now more loving than ever. There are no more late nights, no more calls and so on. Thanks to new cellphones I cannot check like I once did but that does not bother me that much. I have also had a cancer scare but not as devasting. I keep hearing his words about his attorney not wanting to handle a divorce where there were children and that will be in 4 years. Am I wrong for still worrying? DH is more caring in fact he remodeled the kitchen into the room of my dreams. We worked on it for days and there was not one mean word.

The "other" lady is now a grandma. Her husband is still with her but her youngest daughter moved away and does not claim her mom. It seems like her marriage is back to normal also.

I just do not know if I should feel safe but even my girls decided that their dad is not seeing her. They also watch his actions and he can still treat them meanly. He still lectures people about not marrying people with disabling diseases and the things they will have to give up.

I am happy but when one of the girls need to travel to her city I hope she does not see them or them her. Am I wrong for still worrying?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
suzieque

Lizzie, I'm sorry, but I have no idea what you're talking about. Have you posted here before and are updating us? If so, could you link to your other post(s) so we/I can refresh our memories? Again, I apologize if you have posted here and think that we will remember automatically. My memory's not that good, I guess. But I'd be happy to give my opinion (for whatever it is worth, which is probably not much) on your question if I know more about your situation.

Bookmark   May 13, 2011 at 9:05PM
asolo

I've no idea either.

"Am I wrong for still worrying?" you've asked twice. How would anyone here have a clue from the little you've written?

Bookmark   May 13, 2011 at 11:43PM
colorcrazy

"I just do not know if I should feel safe but even my girls decided that their dad is not seeing her. They also watch his actions and he can still treat them meanly. He still lectures people about not marrying people with disabling diseases and the things they will have to give up."

Lizzie, if your girls are still under the age of 18 and living at home, I would go to a lawyer ASAP and kick your husband out. Do not allow him to be mean to your daughters or to give them those ridiculous lectures. He sounds like a control freak!

Bookmark   May 29, 2011 at 6:50PM
More Discussions
Age Difference
I posted this on the Parents Forum but it was suggested...
silversword
Asexual guy
I have a question with this, but first let me explain...
TyC113
My husband became cold, apathetic, after we came back from vacati
Me and my husband have been together for 13 years,...
karine81
Fight every time I have work/interview
What is the psychology behind this? We have both been...
theturtlelady
Frustrated and lonely
Hi, I am really glad I found this forum, I can see...
forgottenhusband1
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™