Back from the Doc

melonwhelzAugust 11, 2006

Ok..I am not crazy.One can ovulate more than one time a month--and have no period.I am normal-for my age .My pelvic was good and altho Ive been SWEARING that I can FEEL( with my hands) my ovaries she told me that it was impossible --because they were NOT enlarged..I am just bloated-WHICH by the way has gone down a lot with a diet change--no caffiene, lo-fat, lo-dairy, 2 alcohol drinks a day at MOST,eating GOOD carbs..

Anyhoo--wont have the tests (mammy and pappy and HPV) results for 3 weeks--but I feel better now that I went--I am NOT crazy--and I am NOT going to die ( at least no time soon--I hope)...just good ole perio-meno.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
catherinet

Glad to hear it mel!
When my ovaries hurt, I can push on them and know where they are. I think some of us are just lucky that way! ;)
I find it so amazing what a huge variation there is among women, and how they go through menopause. Wish I was one of those who hardly notices it.......but it wasn't meant to be! lol!
Good luck to you Mel!

Bookmark   August 12, 2006 at 11:49AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
melonwhelz

LOL--my post makes me sound like a lush!!IF I drink it can be no MORE than 2 glasses of wine--or beer.Its not all the time!Altho it can be a good pain killer.CAT...I can FEEL the AREA of my ovaries too--but the doc said that it was a swelling of the area I feel..possibly fluid to to immflamation?

Bookmark   August 12, 2006 at 7:05PM
More Discussions
spotting after menopause
Hi, 53 1/2 yrs old, started spotting this week. Had...
clyo
Anyone got relief for palpitations?
Hi everyone. I'm 52 and I've been going thru menopause...
grandmapoo
Advice on HRT
I am 53, I have not had a period in about 2 years....
gigim
Anyon experience this? Age 53 - very heavy bleeding
I am 53 and had my last "full" period about...
wifetojoeiii
premenstrual nausea when perimenopausal?
Well, I've gone from having no PMS symptoms at all,...
tanama
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™