no period for 4 months and now for 12 days and counting

goldejeep2August 30, 2011

I haven't had my period for 4 months. Now I got it again 12 days ago and it hasn't went away yet. Its not heavy really. Its just there lol.

At first when I wasn't having it I had heat flashes like crazy. Then they went away about a month ago and now here I am.

I'm 41.

I figured it was just stress from my both my Dad and my husband passing away in the past year.

I don't have healt insurance and really don't want to go to the doctor unless I need to.

Any thoughts?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
tracyvine

12 days is enough for me to say call your gyn and make an appointment. It could simply be caused by hormone changes or it could be cysts, or polyps causing the bleeding. Get it checked out and then you will know for certain if it is simply hormonal changes or something that needs to be addressed.

Bookmark   September 5, 2011 at 1:04PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
faith99

I had my period for 6 weeks, Lady's Mantle and Shepherd's Purse tea was the answer to my prayers. I use organic dried herbs purchased from a near by herbal store, mix Lady's Mantle and Shepherd's Purse in a 3:1 portion. 2 cups of it for a few days should take care of your problem. If not you should really see a doctor. There should be a public or christian community health center you can go for free health services.

Also all natural progesterone cream will help you with your hot flashes, prevent breast cancer and reducing fibroid. Check out books by Dr. John Lee, a poineer in use of natural progesterone.

See keep us up dated with your condition.

Bookmark   September 25, 2011 at 12:54AM
More Discussions
Does anyone peri have this weird head feeling?
I am 44. I have the regular peri symptoms; hot flashes,...
javabean1
Very long menstrual period
Hello, I've been worrying for the past few days, can't...
Mtn_Girl
help me interpret the FSH numbers?
i just received my FSH results back (and though i realize...
llmoyer123
Need to hear from woman past meno
Hello Everyone, I am 58 and had my lat period at 52...
garule
Advice on HRT
I am 53, I have not had a period in about 2 years....
gigim
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™