urge to urinate

shotzy52May 3, 2008

Hi all, havent posted in a while. Things have been pretty quite at my house. But 2 weeks ago I thought I was have a UTI, but both urine test and urine culture came back negative. It is mainly when I wake in the morning and doesnt bother me the rest of the day, until I sit back down in the late evening. THe dr. gave me Diflucan to take thinking it may be yeast, but those hurt my stomach so much I didnt take it. So yes, I have increased by water thinking I was just dehydrated and needed water, but that doesnt help any. What do you guys think, just another post menopause symptom?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
shotzy52

Oh and also, I got a small chihuahua puppy the middle of March, that I am crating for potty training, I am having to bend down alot to pick her up. I was thinking that nerve L4 L5 in the low back could be making me feel like going all the time as well. What is your opinion?

Bookmark   May 4, 2008 at 9:09AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
old1880home

I had a similar problem. Went to a urologist because of the urge to urinate and no bladder infection. I had a build up of cysts in my bladder. Condition is called IC, interstitial cystitis. Doctor did a simple, painless, in-office procedure that helped. That was five years ago and I haven't had any trouble since. Also, cranberry juice and other foods make it worse.

Bookmark   May 10, 2008 at 8:29PM
More Discussions
Excessive burping and fluttering....
lately, starting after I exercise....has anyone else...
ballysharon
7 days short of a year without a period then BAM!
Bottle of wine has been waiting for 11/7 to celebrate...
Amy-from-Westport
Peri-menopause ???
Hi - I'm new here so sorry if this question has been...
Trikki
dhea?
Hello: New to this forum. I am 49, and was on birth...
ohso99
Very long menstrual period
Hello, I've been worrying for the past few days, can't...
Mtn_Girl
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™