MenoCream

maryjo24May 22, 2006

Hi Ladies! Hope you all had a happy "meno" day! :) Just wondering....how long does it take for an over the counter progesterone cream to work? Ok, I know everyone is different but approximately how long does it take? It's probably mind over matter, but I had the most stressful, aggravating, crappy day but I handled it so well & it's only been day 2 of using MenoCream (bought at Walgreens) & I only appled it once both days. I am 49 years old & haven't had a period in 7 months.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Heathen1

Yeah, I use like a quarter of what they say... it took about a week for me... about 5 to 7 days.... If you start eating like a pig, you might want to cut back a bit, progesterone is also used to enhance appetite... but at the rate I use it, it has no affect.

Bookmark   May 23, 2006 at 10:42AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
maryjo24

I've been using MenoCream for 17 days. I notice no real difference in myself. I'm still pissed off at the world & I could eat everything in sight after 8pm. I am only using it once a day. I take PaxilCR for anxiety, so my anxiety is at a minimum. I truly believe there isn't a person I know that would want to be around me when I'm pissy. Any advice?

Bookmark   June 6, 2006 at 5:25PM
More Discussions
36 and pre,peri, or post
Is needing help and answers. I am 36 soon to be 37...
alaskan78
Macafem supplements
Has anyone tried Macafem supplements to help with menopausal...
eliza1
Need to hear from woman past meno
Hello Everyone, I am 58 and had my lat period at 52...
grule
help me interpret the FSH numbers?
i just received my FSH results back (and though i realize...
llmoyer123
All the symptoms I've experienced!!!!!
Well Ladies, Where do I begin to tell you of all the...
pudd
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™