Doesn't anyone have non-tramautic menopause

victoria321May 26, 2012

All this heavy bleading stuff I'm reading here is scaring me. Is it like this for everyone? I'm 51 and counting the months to 52, which is when my mom went through it. If I have bleeding issues I'm definately getting something cut out right away!!!! Does anyone ease into menopause?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Pam2221

My sis and I just discussed this. She and I are the only women our age we know who haven't had a hysterectomy. Now, my dr wants me to have one. Why do women today have so many problems? and do drs just jump at the chance to operate on people?

Bookmark   June 5, 2012 at 5:20PM
TinaL

Actually i did talk to a woman the other day who said she sailed through menopause without any symptoms!! I was in shock and frankly a bit irritated when I asked her if she ever had a "hot flash, insomnia, anxiety, digestive issues, migraines, ect.." and she said NO!!! I was like, either you are lying or you are perfect unlike me. It was so annoying and I should not have so irritated been but I was.

Bookmark   June 6, 2012 at 7:20PM
LuAnn_in_PA

I have not had insomnia, anxiety, digestive issues, migraines or heavy bleeding!

Just some hot flashes so far.

Bookmark   June 13, 2012 at 5:07PM
TinaL

Well, I guess i can't be annoyed at you then since you at the very least are having to deal with hot flashes...lol

Bookmark   June 13, 2012 at 8:38PM
sherylsr

I'm 53. So far, no hot flashes or night sweats. My big complaint is my mental state....I sometimes feel fuzzy headed, like I can't THINK. Very frustrating!!

Bookmark   July 10, 2012 at 10:37PM
More Discussions
Anyone got relief for palpitations?
Hi everyone. I'm 52 and I've been going thru menopause...
grandmapoo
Complete identity crisis with my body
Hi Ladies, I am now 58. Had my last period at 52 1/2....
garule
Is this temporary or is my life effectively over?
I am 51 years old and I haven�t had a period...
Bubbbles
Relevant, funny essay about this mid-life nightmare
https://medium.com/@zabado11/open-letter-to-women-4509c2f65c1d...
zabado
Does anyone peri have this weird head feeling?
I am 44. I have the regular peri symptoms; hot flashes,...
javabean1
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™