internal shaking dizziness

lambchop_2007May 13, 2007

Help. I keep getting internal shakiness, dizziness and left arm pain. I think this is Menopause becuase I have missed 3 periods since october and the others early or late. Also strange fluttering and pressure in the left side. Has anyone had these symptoms. janyden

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mobird

I think you need to contact your physician, the sooner the better. This doesn't sound like any menopause symptom I've ever heard of, and could very well be a cardiac problem instead.

Bookmark   May 14, 2007 at 6:54PM
catherinet

You definitely should have your heart checked out with that left arm pain, but I too had alot of internal buzzing and fluttering during perimenopause.
Is it possible that you have some GERD or IBS?

Bookmark   May 18, 2007 at 8:11AM
delaphine_att_com

Hi Lambchop,
I just googgled internal shakiness today, because I have been plagued with it for the last 12+ months, I also have the left arm pain, fluttering, and all the other symptoms you have experienced. It is DEFINITELY MENOPAUSE RELATED.

At first, I was scared to death, because so many of the symptoms are the same as those related to 'heart attack' or 'stroke', so I agree you should rule that out with your Doctor, as I did...but alas, there are over 34 specific symptoms related to menopause, I just wish someone would tell us about these, so we know what to expect.
Take care

Bookmark   June 3, 2011 at 1:52PM
More Discussions
Very long menstrual period
Hello, I've been worrying for the past few days, can't...
Mtn_Girl
Is this temporary or is my life effectively over?
I am 51 years old and I haven�t had a period...
Bubbbles
Cramping, but no periods
I'm just wondering if this is a common part of entering...
dee_can1
premenstrual nausea when perimenopausal?
Well, I've gone from having no PMS symptoms at all,...
tanama
Over active Libido..
I have heard of losing your sex drive during menapause,...
vicki_Indiana
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™