I am tired of my head perspiring, argh!

rthummerMay 21, 2007

I am still having those dang hot flashes. 8 years now.:( I use all the natural stuff and I don't do the body hot flashes any more. I DO head and hair sweats!!!! Anyone else??? My hair gets so dang oily I have to wash it morning and at night. Sometimes if I am at home I will wash my hair during the day also. I am thinking about using dishwashing liquid if this keeps up!!! I am already using a clarifying shampoo and no cream rinse or conditioner. Help!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
rthummer

I went today and got my hair cut short and a body wave. I hope the body wave will dry out my hair and scalp!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the pits.... My face is dry... my scalp is oily... this is nuts...

Bookmark   May 24, 2007 at 1:11AM
jannie

I haven't had so much oil on my face since the eighth grade.

Bookmark   May 28, 2007 at 2:37PM
rthummer

Tell me about it jannie!!! One thing about it though, women with oily faces have fewer wrinkles...but watch out for the mood factor!! Ha,ha.

Bookmark   June 8, 2007 at 10:36PM
elizabeth_craig

I too only get the head/neck sweats. No full body sweats, at least for the past 2 months. I came off HRT because I had too many problem with it. Started taking herbal remedies, which seems to have helped the full body sweats. Still wake up 2 or 3 times a night with the head sweats. Very annoying.The high humidity in Southern Ontario right now, definatly does not help either.

Bookmark   June 13, 2007 at 10:13AM
rthummer

Elizabeth, yes, I never had the full body sweats either. I have the face, neck, and head sweats. I cannot keep makeup on. I also wake up several times a night with head sweats. Not that I am glad you have them too, but it is comforting to know I am not odd girl out.... Everyone knows when I have a hot flash because my cheeks turn a bright red and my forehead and face become wet and the back of my hair is sopping wet. I get so tired of this, I never feel CLEAN. I take wipes with me all the time now.

Bookmark   June 19, 2007 at 5:44PM
More Discussions
7 days short of a year without a period then BAM!
Bottle of wine has been waiting for 11/7 to celebrate...
Amy-from-Westport
Anyone got relief for palpitations?
Hi everyone. I'm 52 and I've been going thru menopause...
grandmapoo
Over active Libido..
I have heard of losing your sex drive during menapause,...
vicki_Indiana
Does anyone peri have this weird head feeling?
I am 44. I have the regular peri symptoms; hot flashes,...
javabean1
Very long menstrual period
Hello, I've been worrying for the past few days, can't...
Mtn_Girl
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™